Tuesday, August 31, 2004

green eggs and ham

I am in the throes of a new relationship. Scout and I have bonded. Every second that I am home he is by my side. He sleeps at my feet when I'm typing at the computer, follows me into the bathroom and settles himself on the floor while I brush my teeth. When I climb into bed he climbs in after me, looks into my eyes, sighs and licks my face before resting his head on my chest.

Today I worked at the Film Society, and found out Janet Staiger who wrote Perverse Spectators is on faculty at UT. I am so going to grad school. What do you want to bet I end up going here? Matt and I had a good conversation about Passion of the Christ, which came out on DVD today. Did you know it is the eighth highest grossing movie of all time? Oy. I found out there is an art gallery on Annie St. and I am so there on Saturday.

OH I have a real newsflash. My room is now cableized. Aaron is a god. We had to use another little TV since mine is stubborn, but we hooked it up and it works which means I now have HBO and John Stewart in my bedroom. And not only that he got that useless universal remote I picked up at Target to work.

On the east coast it is already September. Happy birthday Bec!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home