Friday, December 02, 2005

Tom Fox

Tom Fox with Children

One of the Christian Peacemaker Team members who was kidnapped by Iraqi insurgents a few days ago is a Quaker from McLean VA. His name is Tom Fox. He used to be an assistant manager at a Whole Foods, and he plays the clarinet. He kept a blog about his work in Iraq which you can see here. There's a Washington Post article about him here.

It sounds like he has also swum in Crum Creek.

My news: I got two final papers done this week. Three to go. 18 days till I fly non-stop into JFK. I am overly excited about not having a layover. My guy's article about spoilers got on the front page over at FLOW--yes! Actually now that I think about it I wonder if that's just because I was the first one to get an article posted. Hunh. How blonde am I. Well I will have to be extra-quick about posting his stuff from now on, if for no other reason than because I want academics to be thinking about spoilers.

1 Comments:

Blogger kara marie said...

i quite enjoyed "your guys" article.

hope all is well in your world.

Best of luck getting your last 3 papers done, and enjoy your non-stop flight home.

much love and hugs

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home