Thursday, March 16, 2006

Iraq

Langley Hill Friends
Langley Hill Friends Meeting
"Tom Fox dies on a 'fairly quiet day' in Baghdad"

Now I don't particularly want to be tortured and killed and neither did Tom Fox seem to want to and neither, I'm sure, do the 133,000 U.S. troops currently stationed in Iraq nor the 26,000,000 people living there. I am tired of death--I am tired of this war. When I first heard about this kidnapping I mostly thought--please let them not die.

But I understand his work and I know he was not going there to die, even though he has, and I believe in it. Dude, I'm proud to believe in it.

So here are some links to event listings this weekend. I honestly did not think this war would see year three. Was I really naive?

AFSC
United for Peace and Justice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home