Wednesday, March 01, 2006

continuemos

I just found out that AISD has the same spring break as UT! I have a whole week off from work and school. I am thrilled.

I struggled a lot with a student today. He was very distracted, couldn't stay in his seat, couldn't stop playing with classroom supplies that weren't his, wouldn't clean up his work station. He was standing on his chair, and I started walking towards him sternly telling him to get down. He absolutely cowered, saying "don't hit me don't hit me don't hit me." Oh, guys. He's in second grade, you know? I talked to my supervisor and wrote it up and all that. It doesn't fix it though, does it.

ETA: I found the instructions for my faux proposal *tm megh. Media coverage of the 2002 attempted Venezuelan coup? Sound good? I was thinking about comparing it with coverage of the whatever the fuck happened to Aristide two years ago, but you know, I don't know if there was enough coverage of that to even work with. Unless I did, say, a close reading/comparison of maybe The Revolution Will Not Be Televised and The Agronomist. Is it okay with you that I am still working out my paper topic the night before the proposal is due?
__ Yes, and I love you
__ No, you ho

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes and I love you! (I know I am late, sorry) But its only the proposal. I remember back when I was in school that I might not know my topic until the day before the PAPER was due. -Laurel

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home