Tuesday, April 18, 2006

promise

I did it today, with help from some new friends: dissolved the heat. I don't know quite what happened. Just now I sat out on the balcony and watched the thunderstorm for the time it would take me to smoke two cigarettes, if I smoked. I watered my plant, which is a year old now and completely refuses to die.

We had to move rooms in one of my classes today and so we sat in a room with windows, and I think it made me smarter. (Maybe it was the donuts?) Anyway I love staring out of windows.

shhh...I remember what I came here for

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was really scared that you really did smoke two cigarettes for a second.

is that the plant mom gave to you? in that case, it has magical powers because i cried on it.

hel.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Affirmative.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home